Help us shape health
Our health services for local people could be the best in the country, but local people won’t access them unless we communicate well.
The people of Swale, our staff and wider stakeholders therefore need to know about our priorities, aims and ambitions and how they affect them. They need to know how to access services, how to look after themselves and keep healthy, and how to manage long term conditions.
We also need to communicate with our GP members to ensure they know about services their patients can access and developments in primary care, and with our providers who provide our secondary care services.
However, our communication shouldn’t be one way. For this reason, we ensure the public and our stakeholders have a number of ways to communicate with us and to feed back on services.
You can get involved with the work of the CCG in a number of ways.
- Join our Health Network to keep up to date with what we’re doing to improve health services in this area
- Visit our roving roadshow to talk with us about local health.
- Join your surgery’s Patient Participation Group
- Apply to join the Swale Patient Liaison Group
- Come to our events including our Governing Body meetings and Primary Care Committee meetings which are held in public
- Tell us what you think about our services – see our contact page
- Take part in one of our surveys or consultations
- Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/NHSDGSCCG or Facebook at facebook.com/NHSDGSCCG/
- Share information on our activities with friends, family and groups you are involved with
- Find out more about how we involve the public by reading other pages in this Get Involved section and our Swale PPI and engagement report 2017 18.
Want to know what's happening at NHS Swale Clinical Commissioning Group?
Patient Participation Groups
Most GP practices have now established their Patient Participation Groups
Patient Liaison Group
The Swale Patient Liaison Group supports Patient Participation Groups in Swale and works with the CCG
Dates for your diary